Baker Botts is proud to sponsor Gastech on September 5-8 in Singapore. Gastech is the world's largest meeting place for natural gas, LNG, hydrogen, low-carbon solutions and climate technologies.
We will have the following speakers during Gastech:
- Tuesday, September 5 at 12:00: Baker Botts Senior Counsel Steven Miles will present "EU Market interventions: Impact of price caps, LNG benchmarks and joint gas purchasing on world LNG markets"
- Wednesday, September 6 at 11:30: Baker Botts Partner Jason Bennett will be a panelist during the "Structuring energy transition funding to incentivise private sector and early stage investment, and reduce risk" discussion
- Wednesday, September 6 at 13:30: Baker Botts Partner Daniel Reinbott will present "CO2 liquefaction: Lessons from LNG projects and potential solution to new challenges"
- Thursday, September 7 at 9:30: Baker Botts Partner Michael Harrison will moderate the "Carbon regulation and accounting" panel
- Thursday, September 7 at 14:30: Baker Botts Partner Jason Bennett will be a panelist during the "C15_Net Zero Pathways - Session 2" discussion
- Thursday, September 7 at 15:30: Baker Botts Special Counsel Jessica Ham will present "Has green LNG been vaporized?"
- Thursday, September 7 at 16:00: Baker Botts Partner Tom Holmberg with moderate the "Regulation" panel
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.