Baker Botts, Cascadia Capital, and RSM are co-hosting an M&A networking breakfast event at the Headliners Club on June 13th.
This event will be an opportunity to interact with industry leaders, business owners, corporate executives, entrepreneurs and shareholders as we discuss challenges and trends pertaining to the current state of the market, and accounting, legal and diligence issues in M&A/recent developments.
The State of the M&A Market Panel:
- Kevin Depew - Deputy Chief Economist, Industry Eminence Program Leader, RSM US L.L.P.
- Jason Frankel - Partner, Mainsail Partners
- Neil Torpey - Corporate Partner, Baker Botts L.L.P.
- Jim Stone - Managing Director, Cascadia Capital L.L.C.
Diligence Issues and Recent Developments in M&A:
- Scott Barcroft - Transaction Advisory Services Partner, RSM US L.L.P.
- Chris Jantz - Private Equity Director, RSM US L.L.P.
- Nick Spiller - Venture Principal, Capital Factory
- Steve Mann - Corporate Partner, Baker Botts L.L.P.
For questions and to register for this event, please email Tiffany Freiburger.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.