Board of Directors Forum 2023 - Houston
Baker Botts invites you to our Annual Board of Directors Forum on March 29, 2023. This year's Event will be held at The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston.
The Event will be an opportunity to interact with fellow board members and C-Suite executives as we discuss challenges and trends confronting directors and officers, and examine approaches and solutions for pressing issues.
This year's topics will focus on (a) Crisis Management, (b) Fiduciary Duties of Directors and Officers, and (c) SEC Enforcement. As in prior years, we are expecting a great lineup of speakers.
Outside speakers already confirmed include:
- Edward Dineen - President and Chief Executive Officer at TPC Group
- Mike Farnell - Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Chief Sustainability Officer at SI Group
- Jarvis Hollingsworth - Vice Chairman at Irradiant Partners, LP
- Sydney Isaacs - Managing Director and Head of Houston Office at H/Advisors Abernathy
- Mary Ricciardello - Independent Director at ProPetro Services, Inc. & Eagle Materials, Inc.
- Sam Waldon - Chief Counsel, Division of Enforcement at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Please click here to view the current agenda.
If you have questions, contact Allie Holdridge.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.