Baker Botts is proud to sponsor the Infocast ERCOT Market Summit on February 21-23 in Austin, Texas.
The Summit will discuss the ERCOT market design changes happening now and will provide maximum insight into the directions these impending changes will drive the market, bringing policy-makers together with utility, solar, wind, IPP, finance and trading executives to explore the future of this massive power market.
- Baker Botts Partner Andrea Stover will moderate the panel discussion titled "Extreme Weather Resiliency and Reliability: Lessons Learned" on February 21.
- Landon Lill will moderate the panel discussion "Incorporating Crypto Mining and Other Large Flexible Loads" on February 22.
- Juliana Sersen will moderate the panel discussion "Enhancing Ancillary Services - Impacts of New Products on the ERCOT Market" on February 22.
- Patrick Leahy will moderate the panel discussion "Dealing with Transmission Issues - Developing Planning, Operational and Risk Management Solutions" on February 22.
- Baker Botts Partner Eli Hinckley will moderate the panel discussion "Financing Projects in ERCOT - Impacts of the New IRA Tax Credits" on February 23.
Baker Botts Event Materials Library
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.