We hope you can join us for Baker Botts' 36th Annual Environmental, Safety and Incident Response Seminar, which will take place on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
The one-day Seminar covering the latest environmental, safety and incident response developments will be hosted at the Marriott Marquis Houston.
Some of the topics that will be covered during the Seminar include:
- When Civil and Criminal Enforcement Meet: Navigating Complex Cases
- ESG & Greenwashing: Lawsuits, Regulations, and More
- PFAS & Chemical Regulation: Risk Evaluation in Uncertain Times
- Infrastructure Permitting, NEPA & CEQ's GHG Guidance: A View from the Field
- Environmental Justice: Making a Difference from All Perspectives
- Federal Air Issues: Diving Deeper
For questions regarding the Seminar, please email [email protected].
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.