Baker Botts' Partners Shashank Krishna, Ali Dhanani, Michael Loesch and Sam Dibble have collaborated with the ACC Energy Forum and will be presenting to forum members on Blockchain in Energy.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 23 November at 4:00pm UAE time.
This virtual roundtable discussion on "Blockchain Technology in the Energy Sector: A Review of Challenges and Opportunities" will provide a high-level update on the development of blockchain technologies and digital assets as applied to the energy markets, with insights regarding recent investment activity and regulatory developments that will shape the use of disruptive technologies by energy market participants across the industry.
Specifically, this roundtable will cover the following:
- Overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency basics
- Review of blockchain and crypto use cases in the energy sector
- Insights into recent corporate investment activity related to energy, blockchain, and crypto
- Update on the regulatory landscape for blockchain and cryptocurrency activities
- Focus on key legal and regulatory issues to consider when utilizing blockchain solutions for energy applications
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.