- Overview of sector-specific vulnerabilities
- Evolving threat landscape for the manufacturing industry
- Sector-specific regulatory guidance and requirements
- Unique and novel enforcement approaches
- Cyber resilience best practices for the manufacturing industry
Our panel will include Baker Botts Partner Matthew Baker, and special guest Miriam Lorbert, Senior Industrial Consultant at Dragos.
This 9-part webinar Series is focused on cybersecurity and critical infrastructure. Held on the second Wednesday of every month, this fast-paced program will touch on industry specific vulnerabilities as well as regulatory guidance and requirements.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.