The Hydrogen Energy Dialogues brings subject matter experts, policymakers, socio-environmental representative, and C-level leaders from all stages of the energy value chain together to connect and form partnerships through in-depth discussion of the energy market's role in the economy and the world at large.
Key Topics Include:
- The Hydrogen policy landscape - What is required to support the development of a robust hydrogen future?
- Policies, investment, and commercial opportunities in Hydrogen
- What is the true decarbonization potential of Hydrogen - examined through the lifecycle impact lens?
- Stakeholder collaboration on Hydrogen's role in the energy transition
- What technology breakthroughs do we need to make the Hydrogen value chain work as a system?
- Future outlook: Clean Hydrogen as a key enabler in energy transition
Partner Tom Holmberg will be moderating the panel discussion: The Hydrogen Policy Landscape - What is Required to Support the Development of a Robust Hydrogen Future?
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.