Baker Botts in partnership with the UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (UK HFCA), are delighted to host a webinar on Financing Hydrogen Projects, which will be held on Thursday 27th January at 10.00 a.m. (GMT).
We will be exploring how the growth in hydrogen production that is anticipated over the next few years will be financed. The webinar will provide perspectives from the banking sector, project developers, the legal profession and Government, and will include a panel discussion hosted by Rob Butler, Partner at Baker Botts.
We have a diverse and high profile mix of contributors including:
- Thomas Fureder, Managing Director at Barclays Investment Bank
- David Gauke, former Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- Nick Collins, Partner, Baker Botts
- Richard Simon-Lewis, Director & Head of Business Development, Marketing & Communications at UK Export Finance
- Matthew Williamson, Vice President Blue Hydrogen at BP
If you are interested in attending please register here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.