Baker Botts Partners presented, "Masks Off: Navigating the Covid Vaccine Era" to TechGC members on Wednesday, June 16. The program focused on the criticality of privacy and employment related considerations when resuming business operations as employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and businesses look to bring their employees back into offices.
- How to navigate asking employees if they have been vaccinated, are willing to get vaccinated or have proof of vaccination?
- What systems, processes & protections should be put into place to ensure a strong data security plan now that the era of distributed and hybrid workforces are here to stay?
- Matthew Baker, Partner, Baker Botts
- Cynthia Cole, Partner, Baker Botts
- Carolyn Lam, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Eco-Bat Technologies
- Jennifer Trulock, Partner, Baker Botts
For more information, please email Jessica Fejarang.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 700 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 12 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.