Baker Botts and TeamBlockchain are delighted to host a webinar discussing What's Next for Crypto? on Wednesday 3 March 2021 at 5pm (GMT).
Key Speakers from the Sector will be Sharing their Insights on Various Topics Including:
- The current: Review of some of the recent developments in the Blockchain and Digital Assets sectors
- What's trending: The rise of NFT Tokens and crypto-collectibles
- Understanding crypto investing:
- an insight into CryptoEQ’s independent cryptocurrency analysis and rating agency business
- an overview by Aaro Capital on how best to gain exposure to Blockchain & Cryptoasset
- The future: The interaction between Blockchain and ESG
- Ali Dhanani, Partner, Baker Botts
- Sarah Beaumont, Associate, Baker Botts
- Jonny Fry, Co-founder & CEO, TeamBlockchain Ltd
- Spencer Randall, Principal & Co-founder, CryptoEQ
- Ankush Jain, Chief Investment Officer, Aaro Capital
To register for the event please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.