Baker Botts is delighted to host two Brexit Webinars on Tuesday 12 and Tuesday 19 January 2021.
As the Brexit transition period in the UK–EU Withdrawal Agreement ends, a team of Baker Botts lawyers will host the following webinar examining the post-Brexit landscape and the impacts and most pressing legal and regulatory issues for business, offering their perspectives on how organisations across the globe can manage their Brexit risk and opportunities.
Brexit Webinar 2 on Tuesday 19 January will cover:
Considerations for businesses in relation to energy regulatory issues, export controls, trade and financial sanctions policy and enforcement.
- Overview of recent developments
- What does the post-Brexit landscape look like for the energy supply chain and carbon trading
- International trade and sanctions
- Jurisdictional issues and the enforcement of judgments
- Matthew Levitt, Partner, Baker Botts
- Dorine Farah, Partner, Baker Botts
- Brian Byrne, Counsel, Baker Botts
- Leigh Hancher, Senior Advisor, Baker Botts
To register for Brexit Webinar 2, please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.