Baker Botts is delighted to host two Brexit Webinars on Tuesday 12 and Tuesday 19 January 2021.
As the Brexit transition period in the UK–EU Withdrawal Agreement ends, a team of Baker Botts lawyers will host the following webinar examining the post-Brexit landscape and the impacts and most pressing legal and regulatory issues for business, offering their perspectives on how organisations across the globe can manage their Brexit risk and opportunities.
Brexit Webinar 1 on Tuesday 12 January will cover:
Considerations for business in relation to trade in goods and services, customs, and other key cross-sector issues including competition law, data protection and IP.
- Overview of recent developments
- What does the post-Brexit landscape look like for the free movement of goods and services
- Competition law and merger control
- IP and the future of data protection law and privacy
- Matthew Levitt, Partner, Baker Botts
- Neil Coulson, Partner, Baker Botts
- David Cardwell, Counsel, Baker Botts
- Dina Jubrail, Associate, Baker Botts
To view a recording of the webinar please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 700 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the technology, energy, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.