Please join Baker Botts for our annual Antitrust Developments and Trends Seminar, on Wednesday, February 12th at the Houston Club in Houston, Texas.
This must attend seminar will reflect on the latest developments in the rapidly evolving antitrust, competition and data privacy arenas. Our attorneys and guest speakers will address key issues that are increasingly affecting corporate transactions and raising business risk.
Panel sessions will cover the following topics:
- Key antitrust enforcement trends for 2020
- Preparing for a strategic transaction - managing U.S. and international merger filings
- Managing interactions with competitors - joint ventures, joint bidding, and trade and industry events
- Ethics of internal investigations
- Antitrust litigation and class action developments
- Antitrust in an age of big data - developments in the antitrust and data privacy arenas
California and Texas MCLE credit, including one hour of ethics, is pending approval. New York CLE credit, including one hour of ethics, is pending approval.
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact Leah Stivala.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 700 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the technology, energy, and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.