Baker Botts is pleased to sponsor the GCR Live Annual IP, Antitrust & Innovation conference on Tuesday 8 October 2019 at Hotel Amigo in Brussels, Belgium.
The conference will provide senior regulatory, corporate, legal and economic expert perspectives on the intersection of IP, antitrust and innovation.
Panels at this years event include:
- Licensing of SEPs: same old or brave new world? Practitioners perspective
- Dominance, abuse and FRAND analysis. An economist hot-tub
- Mergers and innovation: two years on from Dow/Dupont
- Digital platforms, data, innovation and market power: panel discussion
- Agency roundtable: antitrust, privacy and fairness in digital markets
Click here for updates to the speaker list and conference program. For more information about the event, please contact Abigail Brookes
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.