The Baker Botts Dubai office will provide an overview of this significant new law that will come into effect around 1 December 2019.
The presentation will address key topics, including:
- The new Portal to be established by the Ministry of Finance for tenders
- Centralized procurement through the Entity in Charge of Unified Procurement (ECUP)
- The new mechanism for protesting awards
- Applicability of certain elements of the law to companies owned 51% or more by the Saudi Arabian government
- Preferences for SMEs and local content requirements
For any questions please contact Charlotte Attfield.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 179-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.