Baker Botts' U.S. and European competition law practitioners will be hosting a webinar on September 19, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. (ET) discussing the latest trends and challenges in cartel investigations and enforcement.
Our panel will explore:
- The Expanding and Increasingly Blurred Concept of What is a Cartel
- Does it (Still) Make Sense to Blow the Whistle?
- New DOJ Policies Incentivizing Corporate Compliance
- The Challenges Created by Personal Criminal Exposure
- Handling the Increasingly Complex and Diverse International Enforcement Landscape
- Peter Huston, Partner, Baker Botts
- Erik Koons, Partner, Baker Botts
- Matthew Levitt, Partner, Baker Botts
- John Taladay, Partner, Baker Botts
If you have any questions or would like to register for the webinar, please contact Evelyn Lazear at [email protected].
Baker Botts lawyers will be exploring these and other issues in greater detail in a series of webinars and podcasts in the coming months.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 13 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.