Baker Botts is proud to be a sponsor of the 2019 34th Annual S&P Global Power Markets Conference that will be held April 8-10 in Las Vegas.
S&P Global Power Markets Conference is the premier event for power investors and developers, focusing on the latest trends in energy policy, generation development, power market investment, power finance, power asset valuation and A&D.
Baker Botts Partner, Elaine Walsh, will moderate the panel discussion "Power M&A Developments - Rationalizing Portfolios, Evolving Business Models." During this session, panelists will discuss:
- The complex deal environment: Changing generation mix and a growing appetite for renewables
- Decarbonization: Exploring battery storage, electric vehicle infrastructure and digital grid technologies
- Non-conventional competitors
- Emergence of developing markets as an investment destination for traditional M&A
- Developers selling down to passive investors
Please visit Global Power Markets for more information.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 750 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.