On Friday, February 22, Baker Botts and the ABA Antitrust Section Joint Conduct committee are hosting a panel presentation and networking event celebrating the publication of the second edition of the ABA Antitrust Section's book, "Proof of Conspiracy Under the Federal Antitrust Laws."
Major contributors to the book will provide insights into recent developments in the enforcement of Section 1 of the Sherman Act by the government and private plaintiffs.
• Nick Levin, Attorney, Appellate Section of the DOJ Antitrust Division
• Peter Huston is an Antitrust, Litigation, and White Collar Partner in Baker Botts' San Francisco office and former Assistant Chief of the DOJ Antitrust Division's San Francisco Office.
• Robert Marshall, Ph.D., is a Partner at Bates White and Distinguished Professor and Co-Director for the study of Auctions, Procurements, and Competition at Pennsylvania State University.
• Stephen Medlock is an Antitrust, Litigation, and White Collar Partner in Mayer Brown's Washington, DC office.
• Lisa Wood is a Partner and Co-Chair of the Litigation Department of Foley Hoag in Boston.
Kaitlin Leddy at +1.202.639.7818