Baker Botts is proud to be the exclusive Legal Partner for Energy Dialogues’ - San Francisco City Series on January 24.
This intimate, invitation-only event brings together a cross-section of key stakeholders and decision makers, for strategic dialogue and formation of solutions. Through exclusive panels, paired with focused working groups, the San Francisco Energy Dialogues is centered around creating a path towards achieving a lower carbon, cleaner energy future.
Baker Botts Partner, Chris Carr will moderate the "Fireside Chat" California's Pathway Towards a Low-Carbon, Renewable Energy Future at 9:40 a.m. Some objectives and focus points for the event include:
- California’s Pathway Towards a Low-Carbon, Renewable Energy Future
- Future Energy Systems in an Era of Decarbonization
- Global Energy Access and Energy Poverty Solutions
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives and Sustainability Goals
- Changing the Narrative of the Energy Industry
- Taking Action, Building Coalitions and Making a Case for Open Dialogue in a Time of Energy Transition
Please visit Energy Dialogues for more information.