Baker Botts, in partnership with Concurrences Review, will be hosting our annual complimentary Global Antitrust Seminar on Thursday, 20 September in Brussels.
We are delighted to announce that our keynote speaker will be Tommaso Valletti. Chief Economist, DG COMP-European Commission.
The half-day seminar will focus on global antitrust hot topics with panels including:
- Mergers: How Serious are the New Theories of Harm?
- Abuse of Dominance: EU vs. U.S.?
- In-house Counsels' Best Practices and Tips: Managing Risk and Optimising Collaboration with External Advisors.
Speakers will include:
- Andreas Blomquist | Associate Vice President, Nasdaq, Stockholm
- Cristina Caffarra | Vice-President, CRA, London/Brussels
- Kirsten Edwards-Warren | Executive Vice President, Compass Lexecon, London
- Ryan Foley | Senior Corporate Counsel, Antitrust Americas, Novartis
- Eliana Garcés | Principal, Brattle, Washington
- Maria Maher | Principal, Cornerstone Research, London
- James Mancini | Competition Expert, Competition Division, OECD, Paris
- Michele Piergiovanni | Head of Unit Mergers, Dir C, DG COMP, Brussels
- Alvaro Ramos | Head of Global Antitrust, Qualcomm, San Diego
- Jessica Ramos | Senior Regulatory and Oversight Affairs Expert, EBA Clearing, Brussels
- Miriam Van Heyningen | Senior Antitrust Counsel, Shell, The Hague
- David Cardwell | Counsel, Baker Botts, Brussels
- Catriona Hatton | Partner, Baker Botts, Brussels
- Paul Lugard | Partner, Baker Botts, Brussels
- Michael Perry | Partner, Baker Botts, Washington DC
- John Taladay | Partner, Baker Botts, Washington DC
To view the full agenda and register for this seminar please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Marie Carey