Baker Botts is pleased to sponsor the GCR Live 2nd Annual IP, Antitrust & Innovation conference on Thursday May 24, 2018 at the University of California, Berkeley.
Baker Botts Antitrust partner, James Kress, will co-chair the program with Matthew Lynde, Cornerstone Research, San Francisco.
Panels at this year's event include:
- High tech mergers
- Emerging antitrust issues in high tech
- Developments in FRAND 'as applied': how parties are working with the ground rules now in place
- International market power and licensing in IP intensive industries
- Stephen Weissman, Baker Botts, Washington, DC
- David Killough, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft, Redmond
- David Emanuelson, Senior Antitrust Counsel, Intel, Santa Clara
- Mark Lemley, William H. Neukom Professor of Law, Stanford Law School and Director, Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology, Stanford University, Stanford
- Justin McCrary, Professor of Law, University of California, Berkeley
- Hal Varian, Chief Economist, Google and Emeritus Professor, School of Information, Haas School of Business and Department of Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- Logan Breed, Hogan Lovells, Washington, DC
- Noah Brumfield, White & Case, Silicon Valley and Washington, DC
- Debbie Feinstein, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer, Washington, DC
- Jay Jurata, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, Washington, DC
- Yingling Wei, JunHe, Beijing
- Aaron Yeater, Analysis Group, Boston
Please visit GCR Live for updates to the speaker list and conference program.
For questions, please contact Caitlin White.