Baker Botts, in partnership with NovAzure and Global Corporate Venturing companies, hosted an evening discussion on the interaction of transport, materials and energy venturing and innovation.
Our panel will cover the following topics during the program:
- How will energy markets respond to the rapid increase in electricity demand, transport connectivity and electrification?
- What material innovations will underpin the emerging new energy-transport paradigm?
- How are energy market incumbents, disruptive innovators and corporate VCs responding?
- Neil Foster (Chair), Partner, Baker Botts
- Jean-Jacques Jouanna, CEO, NovAzure
- Tom Whitehouse, Contributing Editor, Global Corporate Venturing
- Andrew Scobie, Chairman, Faraday Grid
- Dele Atanda (Keynote Speaker), IBM, Digital Innovation Officer, Global Lead: Automotive sector
- Representatives of leading corporate VCs
For questions regarding this event, please contact Marie Carey.