Baker Botts Antitrust partner Tom Fina will presenting at the 7th Oilfield Services Law Conference on October 12, 2017 at the Hilton Houston Post Oak in Houston, Texas. The conference is presented by Institute for Energy Law (IEL) of The Center for American and International Law, an organization that provides educational and professional opportunities for lawyers and other professionals in the energy industry. Baker Botts Corporate partner Efren Acosta will co-chair the conference with Natalia Shehadeh, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer of Weatherford International plc.
Tom will be presenting the session, “ANTITRUST: What Oilfield Services Attorney Need to Know about the Latest Oilfield Services Transactions Before the U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division and Views about the Trump Administration.”
Conference highlights will include:
• Hot Contracting Issues in a Low Price Environment
• Emerging Risks for Oilfield Service Companies
• Latest Cybersecurity Risks in the Oilfield Sector
• Perspectives from the Boardroom
• Luncheon Presentation with Mark McCollum (CEO of Weatherford International plc)
• What Business Lawyers Need to Know About Business Corruption and Ethics Risk
For more information or to register for the conference, please visit www.cailaw.org/iel.