On Thursday, June 1, 2017 The Texas Industry Project (TIP) will hold its Quarterly Meeting in the firm’s Houston office.
Topics will include:
• Clean Air Act citizen suit update
• Recent Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) wastewater air emissions enforcement settlement
• ERC rules update
• Public Water System issues
• Recent water reuse decision
• Recent section 114 requests and settlements
• Texas Title V objections update
• NSR issues: Use of Qualified Facility flexibility following full SIP approval, Readily Available Permits, oil and gas PBR issues, In VOC Service
• EPA enforcement issues
In addition, Larry Starfield, Acting Assistant Administrator, Environmental Protection Agency, will serve as the guest lunch speaker.
The Texas Industry Project consists of 66 companies, including a number of Fortune 100 companies, in a wide variety of industries with operations in Texas. For more than 30 years, this group has leveraged its members’ collective voice on a number of environmental agency proceedings.
For more information on TIP, please contact Matt Kuryla.