On Thursday, March 2, 2017 The Texas Industry Project (TIP) will hold its Quarterly Meeting in the firm’s Houston office.
Topics will include:
• TCEQ mobile/area ERC rule proposal
• Maintenance, Startup, and Shutdown (MSS) State Implementation Plan (SIP) gap update
• Produced water spill reporting
• New administration initiatives
• In VOC Service
• Permitting/Emission Event treatment of planned ERCOT outages
• “Failure to report” deviations for issues outside reporting period
• “Proactive” resolution of longer-term compliance issues
• “Excessive floating scrum” in wastewater clarifiers
• Elevating repeat Category B violations to enforcement
• Clear Air Act citizen suits
• RMP and general duty clause enforcement
• Potential advocacy for Enforcement Initiation Criteria revisions
In addition, Ramiro Garcia, TCEQ Deputy Director, Office of Compliance and Enforcement, will serve as the guest lunch speaker.
The Texas Industry Project consists of 66 companies, including a number of Fortune 100 companies, in a wide variety of industries with operations in Texas. For more than 30 years, this group has leveraged its members’ collective voice on a number of environmental agency proceedings.
For more information on TIP, please contact Matt Kuryla.