Please join Baker Botts for the 30th Annual Environmental Seminar on Tuesday, January 31st. The Seminar features a number of timely topics, high-level government speakers, roundtable discussions and an optional ethics CLE session before the start of formal presentations.
Tentatively planned topics include:
• The Trump Administration’s Goals for 2017: Environment and Natural Resources
• Key Clean Air Act Initiatives on the Horizon: Climate Change, Regional Haze, NAAQS and More
• Top Priorities for Environmental Groups in the Wake of the Election
• The State Perspective on Environmental Programs in the New Administration
• Defending Against Local Government Incursions Into Environmental Regulation
• Breakout sessions on Clean Water Act initiatives, defense of toxic tort and Superfund actions, and environmental challenges to infrastructure development
• Industry-specific roundtable discussions on sector-specific issues
For questions regarding this event, please contact Brittany Frederic.