On September 21, Baker Botts, in conjunction with ACC Greater New York, will host a program titled Trade Secret Law Reboot: Perspectives from the General Counsel's Office and Outside Counsel at the New York Baker Botts office. This dynamic and interactive discussion, moderated by Litigation Partner Rich Harper, will feature perspectives from in-house counsel whom have managed trade secret issues from a strategy level within their respective companies. A cocktail reception will immediately follow our panel at the Rock Center Café Summer Garden.
• Crash Course in Trade Secret Law and Recent Federal Trade Secret Legislation
• Managing Trade Secret Issues in Vendor Relationships
• Best Practices for Protecting Trade Secrets in Employee Agreements
• Trade Secret Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
• Litigating Trade Secrets: Early Steps to Protect the Company’s Rights
• Richard Harper, Partner, Baker Botts LLP (Moderator)
• Brian Campbell, Vice President & General Counsel, DHI Group, Inc.
• Colm Dobbyn, Group Executive and Associate General Counsel, MasterCard International
• Dolly von Hollen, Vice President, Corporate Counsel, Prudential
For more information, please click here.