On April 7, 2016, Baker Botts White Collar Litigation Partners Lynn Neils and Andrew (Andy) Lankler, and Intellectual Property Partner Paul Ragusa spoke at the ACC Greater New York’s annual Ethics Marathon at the Asia Society in New York City. Lynn Neils and Andy Lankler spoke on protecting client confidences in a multinational business environment, and Paul Ragusa addressed timely topics related to social media and legal ethics. A cocktail reception, which included optional tours of the exhibits, was held after the program.
- 2:15 PM to 2:45 PM – Registration
- 2:50 PM to 3:05 PM – ACC Resources Overview, presented by Fred Krebs
- 3:05 PM to 4:05 PM – Session 1: Ethics and Technology, presented by Fred Krebs
- 4:15 PM to 5:15 PM – Session 2: Social Media and Legal Ethics, presented by Baker Botts Partner Paul Ragusa
- 5:25 PM to 6:25 PM – Session 3: Protecting Client Confidences in a Multinational Business Environment, presented by Baker Botts Partners Andrew Lankler and Lynn Neils and Andrew Curtin, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Investigations, AIG
- 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM – Cocktail Reception, including options tours of the exhibits
Asia Society Current Exhibitions:
- In and Out of Context: Asia Society Celebrates the Collections at 60
- Kamakura: Realism and Spirituality in the Sculpture of Japan
More information and to register, please click here.