Professional liability and securities litigation
Robb Voyles is chair of the litigation department at Baker Botts. His practice focuses on commercial, securities and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act litigation and investigations, including representing major accounting and law firms in professional liability litigation. His clients include Deloitte & Touche LLP, Ernst & Young LLP and Grant Thornton LLP.
Mr. Voyles has represented several major law firms in professional liability actions brought by their clients and third parties, centering on allegations of negligence, fraud and securities law violations.
Mr. Voyles has also represented numerous high technology companies, including Accenture, Dell and Texas Instruments, in disputes involving government contracts, trade secrets, noncompetition agreements, computer software and the performance of computer systems and other high-tech products and services.
- Big Four accounting firms securities fraud and state court class actions
- Fortune 500 oilfield services company - securities fraud class action and related SEC investigation and derivative litigation
- International and regional accounting firms - state and federal accountants’ liability and securities actions in connection with audit, tax, actuarial and management consulting services
- Fortune 500 oilfield services company - international foreign corrupt practices act investigation
- Global management consulting and technology services company - dispute resolution and litigation related to the largest outsourcing contract in the State of Texas