Andrew Thomison represents borrowers, financial institutions, capital companies, agent banks and other institutional investors in connection with acquisition financings, senior and subordinated debt, working capital credit facilities, bridge loans, asset-based financings, secured and unsecured term lending, high-yield debt offerings, private placements of securities, receivables financings and other forms of debt financing.
Bank Financings - Borrower Representations
- Exterran Holdings, Inc. – $1.1 billion revolving credit facility
- Jones Energy Holdings, LLC – $425 million reserve-based revolving credit facility
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. – $900 million reserve-based revolving credit facility
- Bowie Resource Partners – $335 million first lien term loan, $100 million second lien term loan and $35 million asset based revolving loan facility
- Ensco plc – $2.25 billion revolving credit facility
- Oceaneering International, Inc. – $300 million revolving credit facility
- Transocean Inc. – $2.0 billion revolving credit facility
- Helix Energy Solutions Group – $250 million secured vessel acquisition financing
- Sponsor-backed pipeline manufacturing company – $110 million asset-based working capital facility and $15 million term loan facility
- Sponsor-backed oil and gas investment company – $25 million reserve-based revolving credit facility
Bank Financings - Arranger & Agent Representations
- Administrative Agent – $107 million term loan and revolving credit facility for acquisition and working capital needs of kaolin clay production facility
- Lead Arranger and Book Manager – $95 million term loan and revolving credit facility for acquisition of oil and gas assets and working capital needs
- Administrative Agent – $110 million term loan and revolving credit facility for working capital needs of a company specializing in retail and hospitality information technology systems
- Goldman Sachs Bank USA as administrative agent – $125 million term loan to Parker Drilling Company; proceeds used to finance the acquisition of International Tubular Services Limited
- Administrative Agent – $50 million revolving credit facility and $55 million term loan to a sponsor-backed insurance company
- Private Equity Lender – purchase of $40 million in senior secured notes from a private, independent oil and gas producer
- Private Equity lender – purchase of up to $100 million in senior secured notes from a family-owned oil and gas production company
- Bank Lender – $42 million term loan to sponsor-backed healthcare company
- RBS Securities Inc. as lead underwriter – $750 million offering of 9.25% senior notes by Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc.
- Barclays Capital Inc. as lead underwriter – $900 million offering of 6.25% senior notes by Rice Energy Inc.
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as lead underwriter – $1.4 billion offering of 4.875% senior notes by Access Midstream Partners, L.P.
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. as lead underwriter – $750 million offering of 5.375% senior secured notes by Pacific Drilling S.A.
- Institutional investors – $100 million private placement of senior secured notes issued by an energy financing company
- Institutional investors – private placement of $49 million of senior secured notes and $21 million of senior subordinated secured notes issued by a personal fitness company
- Institutional investors – private placement of $65 million of senior secured notes and $50 million of senior subordinated secured notes issued by a die casting and metalworking company
- Institutional investors – private placement of $96 million of senior secured notes and $34 million of senior subordinated secured notes issued by a trailer manufacturing company
- Institutional investors – $85 million term loan to a manufacturer of aerosol spray valves
- Offshore drilling company – $12 million receivables securitization facility
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. – $177 million DIP financing agreement
- Private oil and gas exploration and production company – $75 million DIP financing agreement; $135 million senior secured convertible PIK toggle note exit facility
Awards & Community
Recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer-Rising Star (Thomson Reuters), 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017