Patrick Matthews represents and counsels owners and investors in a range of commercial real estate transactions throughout the United States, including the representation of owners in connection with the acquisition, disposition, development and financing of commercial real estate projects; and landlords and tenants in connection with office, retail and industrial leases.
- Representation of owners in the acquisition and disposition of office and commercial buildings in Texas and other states
- Representation of a high net worth individual and a family limited partnership in the disposition and joint ownership of various real estate assets
- Representation of landlords and tenants in negotiating major office leases in Texas and other states
- Representation of a purchaser in the acquisition of a multi family project in Henderson, Nevada.
- Representation of owners in the the refinancing of debt on significant office and commercial projects throughout the United States including, Washington, DC, California, Illinois and Texas.
- Representation of a seller in the disposition of several hundred convenience stores located throughout the United States.
- Representation of a purchaser in the acquisition of several industrial plants and terminals in the Midwest.
- Representation of purchaser in the acquisition and financing of a commercial distribution facility in Texas.
- Representation of both sellers and buyers in the acquisition and disposition of business entities with significant real estate holdings.
- Representation of developer in a joint venture for the acquisition and development of a multi-use project in Chicago, Illinois.