Hayley Hervieux represents public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings and general corporate matters. Hayley also advises clients on securities compliance issues, including Exchange Act reporting.
Capital Markets - Issuer Representations
- CenterPoint Energy, Inc. and operating subsidiaries – multiple offerings of debt securities, including senior notes, equity securities and general mortgage bonds, totaling approximately $4.2 billion
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP – $300 million preferred unit offering and $150 million quarterly continuous offering program
Capital Markets - Underwriter Representations
- Cactus, Inc. – $500 million initial public offering
- DCP Midstream, LP and operating subsidiaries – $500 million preferred offering, $150 million preferred offering, $500 million senior notes offering and $750 million continuous offering program
- Enbridge Inc. – $525 million hybrid notes offering
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Conflicts Committee of Williams Partners, L.P. – $10.5 billion acquisition of Williams Partners, L.P. by The Williams Companies, Inc.
Public Company Corporate Counsel
- Corporate counsel to CenterPoint Energy, Inc., Summit Midstream Partners, LP and Noble Corporation plc – Exchange Act Reporting, proxy statements and corporate governance
Awards & Community
Scribes Brief Writing Award 2018 - Second Place Recipient of the annual brief writing award from the American Society of Legal Writers
Scribes Brief Writing Award 2017 - Second Place Recipient of the annual brief writing award from the American Society of Legal Writers
Moot Court - Best Team and Best Petitioner Brief, 45th Annual William B. Spong Tournament, 2016; Best Team and Second Best Brief, 25th Annual National Health Law Moot Court Competition, 2016