- United Access Technologies LLC v. AT&T Inc. et al., No. 1:11-cv-00338-LPS (D. Del.) – Lead associate representing telecommunications companies in multi-patent dispute related to DSL technology. Responsible for developing and implementing case strategy from pre-discovery through summary judgment.
- Memory device company – Lead associate representing Fortune 200 client in early stages of litigation involving multiple patents asserted in the Central District of California.
- Memory device company – Representing Fortune 200 client in an inter partes review proceeding before the USPTO.
- Software company – Representing client asserting multiple patents against competitor in the Eastern District of Texas.
- Heilman v. Cherniss, et al., No. 15-15912 (9th Cir.) – Representing pro bono appellant-prisoner asserting Eight Amendment claims.
- Enovsys LLC v. AT&T Mobility LLC, et al., No. cv-11-05210-SS (C.D. Cal.) – Represented wireless carriers against allegations of patent infringement related to location-based services. Key contributor throughout all stages of the litigation. Core member of trial team that secured a jury verdict in the clients' favor and upheld the verdict against post-trial motions.
- Manage client relationship and manage and develop U.S. patent portfolio for subsidiary of Global Fortune 15 electronics company.
- Manage and develop part of a large U.S. and foreign patent portfolio in client-facing role for Fortune 200 internet company.
- Managed client relationships and patent portfolios for several early-stage technology companies in diverse technological fields.
- Prepared opinions for Fortune 200 client regarding infringement of patents related to memory storage technologies.
- Prepared freedom-to-operate analysis for Fortune 200 client regarding online services.
- Advised Fortune 200 internet company regarding acquisition of patent portfolio consisting of several hundred software patents.