- Centaurus Renewable Energy – Since July 2013, acquisition, development, construction and financing, including tax equity financing, of nineteen utility-scale photovoltaic projects representing and aggregate of approximately 1.22GW nameplate capacity located in California, Arizona, Idaho, Indiana, Utah, Alabama, Wyoming, Nevada, Georgia and Texas.
- Centaurus Renewable Energy – Disposition of 18MW solar photovoltaic project in Tucson, Arizona.
- Centaurus Renewable Energy – Disposition of equity interests in a portfolio of twelve solar photovoltaic projects totaling approximately 750 MW in nameplate capacity.
- UBS Infrastructure – Advice regarding potential acquisition of hydro and geothermal power projects.
- Barclays Capital – Represented Barclays Capital and a co-investor in their bid to acquire Horizon Wind Energy representing 559 MW of operating wind projects and 997MW of projects under construction.
- Sonnedix – provided advice to a European solar company in connection with its bid to acquire solar project assets from Canadian Solar in Ontario.
- Wind Energy Developer – Represented a developer of a 400MW wind farm in Haskell County, Texas.
- Special Opportunity Fund – Represented an investor in the acquisition of a 377MW late-stage wind project in Texas.
- European bulge-bracket investment bank – Assisted bank in developing and structuring a tax credit monetization business unit built around US renewables projects
- Advice to an Australian superannuated fund in connection with their planned investments in the U.S. renewable market.
- Advice and representation of various developers, installers and finance parties in the residential and commercial and industrial (C&I) photovoltaic solar industries.
- Represented various investors and developers in landfill gas to energy (LFGTE) projects in the Southeastern United States.
- Enron North America – disposition in bankruptcy through a Sec. 363 sale of the equity and subordinated debt interests in Sithe/Independence Power Partners LP, a 1000MW combined-cycle gas plant in Scriba, New York to Reservoir Capital Group, LLC.
- Enron North America – Business compliance manager while in-house at Enron North America in connection with the proposed merger of Enron Corporation and Dynegy.
- UBS Infrastructure – structuring and acquisition of a 50% interest in Northern Star Generation, LLC, which owned or had beneficial equity interests in thirteen facilities with a combined electric generating capacity of approximately 1,600 net MWs located in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Nevada and Pennsylvania. The Northern Star Generation assets included a mix of natural gas, coal and waste coal plants.
- UBS Infrastructure – advice regarding the potential acquisition of rights in the Atlantic Path 15 electrical transmission system from Atlantic Power.