Aaron Davidson’s practice encompasses a range of complex commercial disputes, focusing primarily on intellectual property matters and the defense of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. He also has experience in other commercial matters, including consumer and commercial arbitrations, the defense of professional liability claims and assisting in responding to government investigations.
Publications, Speeches and Presentations
- Offering a Pharma View of Social Media,” Pharmaceutical Technology, February 2013
- You Can’t Handle the Truth! The First Amendment and FDA’s Prohibition of Off-Label Promotion by Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturers,” Dallas Bar Association—Health Law Section, April 2012
- You’ve Been Warned: FDA Warning Letters Are Not Final Agency Actions, But They Carry More Risk Than Ever,” Baker Botts Life Sciences Client Update, February 2012
- Restraining the Detailers,” Baker Botts Pharmaceutical Litigation Practice Group CLE, October 2008
- I Want My Censored MTV: Malaysia’s Censorship Regime Collides With the Economic Realities of the Twenty-First Century,” Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law, January 1998