- Zydus in Takeda v. Zydus, an action brought in New Jersey federal court alleging sham litigation in violation of Section 2 of the Sherman Act.
- HLA in Satnam Distributors, Inc. v. Commonwealth-Altadis et al., an antitrust action brought by Satnam Distributors; received dismissal of Sherman Act Section 1 and 2 claims.
- Eaton Corporation in Ryder Truck Rental, Inc. v. Eaton Corporation, in action alleging monopolization, exclusionary conduct, fraud, unfair competition, and unjust enrichment brought in the Southern District of Florida; settlement agreement reached during motion to dismiss stage.
- Starz and its board of directors in a shareholder class action arising from the Lions Gate-Starz merger, alleging breaches of fiduciary duty and seeking over $1 billion in damages.
- Waste Management of Louisiana in a suit against competitors for violation of civil RICO statute, based on alleged bribes paid by a competitor to various public officials in Louisiana for purposes of disadvantaging rival waste disposal competitors.