Baker Botts represented the underwriters in the offering. Morgan Stanley, UBS Securities and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers. In addition, ABN AMRO is acting as a co-manager in connection with the offering.
Baker Botts Lawyers/Office Involved:
- Corporate: Josh Davidson (Partner, Houston), A.J. Ericksen (Partner, Houston), John Kaercher (Senior Associate, Austin), Chelsea Gaw (Associate, Houston) and Sunil Jamal (Associate, Houston)
- Tax: Jon Lobb (Partner, Houston) and David Morris (Associate, Houston)
- Environmental: Aileen Hooks (Partner, Austin) and Samia Broadaway (Associate, Austin)
- Regulatory: Gregory Wagner (Partner, Washington, D.C.) and Kyle Henne (Associate, Washington, D.C.)
- Employee Benefits: Mark Bodron (Partner, Houston) and Stephanie Jeane (Associate, Washington, D.C.)
For more information, please see Höegh LNG Partners LP’s news release.
# # #About Baker Botts LLP
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients’ industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 177-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visitBakerBotts.com.