- Alejandro Escobar (Partner, London)
- Andrew Behrman (Partner, New York)
- Carlos Solé (Partner, Houston)
- David Jetter (Partner, Houston)
- Edward Schorr (Partner, New York)
- Jason Bennett (Partner, Houston)
- Jay Alexander (Partner, London)
- Kevin Keenan (Partner, Houston)
- Mark Spivak (Partner, Washington D.C.)
- Ned Crady (Partner, Houston)
- Ryan Bull (Partner, Washington D.C.)
In addition to the group of lawyer listings, Baker Botts retained its Tier 4 rankings in both International Arbitration and Projects & Energy for the fourth consecutive year.
“Baker Botts is recommended for its responsiveness, business acumen, knowledge, appropriateness of advice and strength of team,” stated Legal 500’s commentary on the firm’s International Arbitration group.
Furthermore, Baker Botts’ Projects & Energy practice was noted as being “widely known for its illustrious client base and its esteemed record in upstream oil and gas, LNG and renewables.”
Please click to view the complete Legal 500 Latin America results and editorial comments. These rankings can be viewed by selecting the appropriate country and practice area on the left side of the web page.
# # #About Baker Botts LLP
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients’ industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 177-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit BakerBotts.com.