The 2017 Chambers Diversity Summit panel is comprised of Senior Vice Presidents and General Counsel for a number of the top global Fortune 100 companies, and a partner in Baker Botts’ New York office.
The keynote will be presented by Dennis Archer, Chairman Emeritus at Dickinson Wright, former Associate Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court, and former President of the American Bar Association. Mr. Archer was one of the architects of ABA Resolution 113 and its Model Diversity Survey and has been a strategic voice for diversity for over 30 years.
- What: Baker Botts and Chambers Diversity Summit
- When: Friday, June 16, 2017, 8:30 am-11:00 am EDT
- Where: The Yale Club of New York City, 50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Panelists will include:
- Ellen Farell, Assistant General Counsel, Toyota Legal One, Toyota Motors North America, Inc.
- Michelle Ifill, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Verizon Corporate Services
- Matt Lepore, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, BASF Corporation
- Terence Rozier-Byrd, Partner, Baker Botts (moderator)
# # #About Baker Botts LLP
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients’ industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 176-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit BakerBotts.com.