The new Trump Administration has signaled a number of potential changes in environmental policy and regulation. The Seminar will cover a number of these possible changes and their implications.
Topics that will be covered include:
- The Road Ahead on Key Clean Air Act Initiatives: Climate Change, Regional Haze, NAAQS and SSM SIP Call, Speakers: Matt Kuryla, Partner (Houston);Megan Berge, Partner (Washington); Debra Jezouit, Partner (Washington); Jennifer Keane, Partner (Austin)
- Defending Against Local Government Incursions Into Environmental Regulation, Speaker: Evan Young, Partner (Austin)
- Clean Water Act Initiatives, Speaker: Molly Cagle, Partner, and Paulina Williams, Senior Associate, (Austin)
- Strategies for Preventing and Defending Citizen Suits and Toxic Tort Suits, Speakers: Joshua Frank, Partner (Washington); Rachel Kenigsberg, Associate (Washington); Martha Thomsen, Associate (Washington).
- Infrastructure Development Issues and Challenges, Speaker: Derek McDonald, Partner (Austin)
Baker Botts lawyers will be available to comment throughout the Seminar.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 179-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.