In the 2017 edition, the firm was also ranked in Asia-Pacific Region: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 3) and China: Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms) (Band 4).
Other highlights from the book include five firm partners ranking in four categories:
- Partner, Michael Arruda - China: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 1)
- Partner, Joanne Du - China: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 3)
- Partner, Phillip Georgiou - China: Construction (Band 2); China: Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (Band 4)
- Partner, Jeff Layman - China: Energy & Natural Resources (Band 3)
- Partner, Russell Wilkinson - Energy & Natural Resources (Band 2)
Click to view Baker Botts’ complete 2017 Chambers Asia rankings.
# # #About Baker Botts LLP
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients’ industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 177-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visitBakerBotts.com.