Baker Botts partnered with Baker Institute and the Center for Energy Studies for a discussion on President-elect Trump’s anticipated policy changes and the potential impacts they may have on the Energy Sector.
Baker Botts energy lawyers Steven Miles, Jeremy Kennedy, Bill Kroger, Elaine Walsh, Scott Janoe, Derek Green and Paul Cuomo are available to comment on the following topics covered in the discussion.
- Carbon and Environmental Regulatory Changes and their Impacts
- LNG Exports and Potential Impacts on Project Development
- Upstream Oil & Gas Project Licensing, and the Likely Shift of Environmental Focus from the Federal Government to the States and to Civil Litigation
- Renewable Energy Project Development
- Tax Policy and its Effects on Investment and Energy Production in the United States
- Antitrust Enforcement and Implications on Energy M&A
# # #About Baker Botts LLP
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients’ industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 177-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visitBakerBotts.com.