In this issue of the Baker Botts Arbitration Report, we highlight topics of current interest for users of international arbitration. Download our full report to read key insights regarding:
- decisions regarding anti-suit injunctions,
- the right to timely compliance or enforcement,
- considerations for forum selection,
- how to address inconsistent jurisdictional provisions in related agreements,
- damages for breach of the “fair and equitable treatment standard” in investment treaties and agreements.
We hope you find our latest report helpful and invite you to contact our team to discuss these trends and developments further.
For more information, please contact:
• Jay Alexander, Co-Chair of Baker Botts’ International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Practice
• Michael Goldberg, Co-Chair of Baker Botts’ International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Practice
• Jonathan Sutcliffe, Partner and Editor of the Arbitration Report