Join us on 2 May as we partner with Metis Partners, to bring you the first in a series of seminars on the Lifecycle of a High Growth Company. From Term Sheets to Exit: If you are a founder, entrepreneur or a potential investor, you are likely to encounter a term sheet. The term sheet provides a blueprint of a proposed investment; specific information regarding the conditions that an investor would expect the company to abide by, in the event of the investor's capital investment.
This first session will provide valuable insight for our many IP-rich, high-growth, IP100 companies that at some point in their life-cycle will seek investment.
Join us to hear about:
- The factors that investors/funders are likely to consider before investing
- Our top ten tips for companies in negotiating a term sheet
- War stories and the lessons learned
- The importance of IP strategy
- Sarah Melaney, Senior Associate, Baker Botts
- Stephen Robertson, Founder, Metis Partners
- Lennart Hergel, Partner, Ananda Ventures
For more information about the event, please contact Marie Carey
# # #About Baker Botts L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients’ industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Throughout our 179-year history, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit BakerBotts.com.