Baker Botts will be hosting a two-part seminar on recent issues impacting private equity portfolio company value on Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Information on the panels can be found below:
Cybersecurity and Privacy Issues in 2019
Every day, companies face cybersecurity and privacy risks that impact deals and company valuation. The panel will discuss how to navigate the key issues generated by current technology and the changing data privacy landscape. We will cover the evolving fields of data privacy, GDPR and cybersecurity with a focus on what companies need to know and expect in implementing best practices and protecting investment value. Including:
- Investing in target companies; cybersecurity and privacy due diligence.
- Resolving operational issues to maximize profits.
- Impact of cybersecurity and privacy when preparing for exits.
Accelerating the Value of Your Portfolio Company
More than ever, private equity managers are under pressure to deliver maximum risk-adjusted returns over shorter investment cycles. We will discuss the panelists' experiences identifying hidden value in order to increase revenue, improve working capital and repurpose organizational inefficiencies. Including:
- Identifying variances to execute on the sponsor's investment thesis and value creation plan.
- Making evidence-based decisions timelier at the point of accountability.
- Improving collaboration, engagement, and alignment between the Board and the Operating Company.
Rick Cavalli, CEO, Black Box Principals
Daniel Fischer, Managing Partner, Contemporary Leadership Advisors
Neil C. Krauter, CEO & Chairman, Krauter & Company, Managing Partner, Private Equities Principals Group
For more information, please contact Kaitlin Leddy at +1.202.639.7818