Baker Botts is pleased to sponsor the GCR Live IP & Antitrust California conference on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at Stanford University's Hoover Institution in Stanford, California.
We are delighted to announce that the conference will include a keynote address by F. Scott Kieff, Commissioner, U.S. International Trade Commission. Baker Botts Antitrust partner Jim Kress will co-chair the program with Professor Stephen Haber of The Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
Panels at this year’s event include:
- Is IP a barrier to entry or a source of innovation?
- Do licensing-intense industries present a challenge for competition authorities around the world?
- Pharmaceutical pricing and public policy
- International convergence – or lack thereof?
- Cecilio Madero Villarejo
- Deputy Director-General Antitrust, DG Competition, European Commission
- Dina Kallay, Director, Intellectual Property & Competition, Ericsson
- Gil Ohana, Senior Director, Antitrust and Competition, Cisco
- Michael Perry, Antitrust Partner, Baker Botts
- Bryan Zielinski, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Pfizer
Please visit http://gcr.live/ipcalifornia2017 for updates to the speaker list and conference program.
For questions, please contact Caitlin White.