The London office will host a moderated panel discussion with leading CVCs with networking. CVC is more important than ever with 1 out of 5 venture financings including at least 1 CVC.
- How can entrepreneurs raise funding for their startup from a CVC?
- How can startups partner with a large corporate for rapid global growth?
- How can angels partner with a CVC?
- How can corporates create a winning CVC and use it to drive M&A?
- Andrew Romans will discuss key findings from his research interviewing over 100 CVCs and then moderate a live panel of leading VCs. Hear this discussion and join the conversation with Rubicon VC in London.
Attendees receive one copy of Andrew Romans new book - Masters of Corporate Venture Capital with registration.
Baker Botts Partner, Neil Foster will welcome and introduce the panel
For more information on this event please Click Here