Baker Botts, in partnership with Concurrences Journal, will be sponsoring a seminar on global antitrust hot topics on Thursday, 8 September in Brussels.
Speakers will include:
• Aindrias Ó Caoimh, former Judge at the European Court of Justice
• Carles Esteva Mosso, Deputy Director General Mergers at DG COMP
• Thomas Deisenhofer, Head of Unit E4, Merger Control at DG COMP
• Sheldon Mills, Senior Director of Mergers at the UK Competition and Markets Authority
• Christian Bongard Coordinator for the Digital Economy at Bundeskartellamt
• Baker Botts antitrust partners and leading in-house antitrust counsel and economists
The half-day seminar will focus on global antitrust hot topics with panels including:
• Transatlantic Investigations: Divergence, Convergence, or Somewhere in Between?
• International Antitrust Enforcement in Digital and High Tech Markets
• Joint Ventures & Mergers: An Update from both sides of the Atlantic
• A View from the Inside: In-house Counsels Reflections and Practical Tips
Registration is complimentary. For more information, please click here.