On November 17th, Baker Botts Intellectual Property Partner Neil P. Sirota will speak on “Damages Law and the Status of FRAND,” at the IP Counsel Café in New York City. The IP Counsel Café brings together IP Counsel from leading companies including American Express, Canon, CBS, ESPN, Google, Hewlett-Packard, MasterCard, Sony, and more.
This year’s topics include:
- Defining the Value of Your Portfolio: How Much Is That Patent Worth?
- Mergers & Acquisitions: What Assets Should You Keep? How to Transfer Licenses?
- IPRs: How Do They Interact with Your Overall IP Strategy?
- Patent Sales: Who is Buying and Selling? What are the Latest Litigation Trends?
- Patent Form Update: What’s next?